Every year, up to 1.5 million babies die within the first 24 hours of life. We at NEOART photography have been participating in Compassion International Child Survival Program for many years. Our fundraising team is committed to helping children in extreme poverty find new hope and provide the most urgent needs of children living in extreme poverty. Please join us and help this little angels to survive.
Every dollar we raise together will go to the urgent needs they face everyday — lack of food, malaria, disaster relief, and more.
|Where||Hugh Taylor Birch State Park
Fort Lauderdale, FL
|Starts||03/04/2017 @ 9:30 AM|
There are two ways for you to join us in this mission:
- Join our Team
It is easy to sign up, and you can help us spread the word leading up to the inspiring walk.
- Support Our Team
If you don’t think you can join our team (too far away or it just doesn’t work), then make a donation that will help us reach our goal!
Change the World
It is astounding how small actions can have such a tremendous outcome. Here are a few tangible examples of how a large or small donation can change a child’s life:
- $18 covers a malaria net to protect a child from this disease
- $40 pays for a dental checkup, preventing life-threatening complications from poor dental health
- $46 is enough for a full month of long-term shelter for a child who has been orphaned and/or abused
- $79 buys an in-home water filtration system that provides clean, safe water for a family of four
- $150 will buy a pig that can help a family in extreme poverty begin earning a living
Thank you for everything you have done in the fight against child poverty.